What is the Difference Between Substance Abuse and Addition?
- Recognize the Signs of a Drug or Alcohol Problem
- Facts About Addiction
- Understanding Addiction as a Disease Video
Helpful Recovery Based Apps
- Sober Grid Social Network : Finding Support in Recovery
- Nomo Sobriety Clocks
- Sober Tool
- WEconnect-Engaging Digital Solution for Substance Abuse
- AA Big Book (Free Digital Copy)
- Alcohol Screening – A resource to check your alcohol use
- DrugScreening.org – A resources to check your drug use
- Recovery Institute of Southwest Michigan
- COPE Network – Provides resources, and support to those seeking treatment, currently in recovery and allies.
- Southwest Michigan Narcotics Anonymous
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Alcohol Help– Details different treatment options for recovery from alcohol addiction.
- LiveAnotherDay– This is a resource page for African American Addiction and Mental Health Support.
- The Summit Wellness Group– This is a resource guide for the top 61 BIPOC addiction and Mental Health Resources.
Harm Reduction Resources
- Harm Reduction for Marijuana Users
- Alcohol Harm Reduction
- Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity Educational Resources Downloadable PDF ” Your Happy Hour May Be Virtual, But Your BAC is real!”