- POC online classroom– Resources (readings, podcasts, websites) on the importance of self care, mental health care, and healing for people of color.
- Filling our Cups: 4 Ways People of Color can Foster Mental Health and Practice Restorative Healing -Strategies for how people of color can foster mental health and practice restorative healing.
South Asian Mental Health
- MannMukti.org is a one-stop resource for South Asians to learn about and address mental health concerns with each other.
Latinx Mental Health
- Latinx Therapy– Latinx Therapy is a weekly podcast that discusses mental health topics related to Latinas, Latinos and Latinx individuals in efforts to demystify myths and diagnosis that truly exist.
Black Men Mental Health
- Brother You’re on my Mind– Mental health snapshot of African American men
- Men of Color and Mental Health– This PBS video explores unique challenges that men of color face when addressing mental health issues.
Black Women Mental Health
- The Bodyful Healing Project-open and honest conversations about mental health and all the ways oppression and marginalization affects our bodies as black women.
- Therapy for Black Girls -an online space dedicated to encouraging the mental wellness of Black women and girls.
QTPoC Mental Health
- Rest for Resistance -Mental health and wellness resources for queer and trans people of color.
- Mental Health in the Black LGBTQ Community– Dr. Thomas Vance, a Postdoctoral Clinical & Research Fellow at the Columbia Gender Identity Program, discusses mental health in the Black LGBTQ community, from issues to consider to finding a culturally sensitive provider
Muslim Mental Health
- Muslim Mental Health Fact Sheet-The Institute for Muslim Mental Health shares basic mental health education and the connection between mental health and Islam. Misconceptions about mental health in the Muslim community are also discussed.
- The Mindful Muslim– a space to have open, honest, raw conversations on mental health, psychology, Islam and spirituality.
POC Parent Resources
Webinars for Families of Students of Color:
Part 1: “Family Help In Coping with Stress Fosters Success of Students of Color”
Part 2: “What to Do? Parental Support for College Students in Distress”
Part 3: “Home for the Holidays. Supporting your Student through Transitions”